Army Officer Saber And ScabbardItem Number: 88-100
- Guard: Nickel-plated brass, then embossed to avoid pits
- End Cap: Nickel-plated brass
- High-carbon steel, tempered to 48-52 HRC Rockwell to resist abrasion, yet remain flexible
- Acid-etched, so deep one can feel it with a fingernail
- Marlow White’s swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality, but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
- Made of 1 mm thick steel tube
- Protective cloth bag
- Free ground shipping!
- Also available:
- The Marlow White Difference
You may also be interested in the following product(s)