Army NCO Sword PackageItem Number: 88K-102
Features:Marlow White offers a complete sword package that is by far the best value anywhere — great quality at a great price.
- Army NCO Sword
Army NCO Sword And Scabbard
- Guard: Embossed and polished brass guard, 24-carat gold-plated
- Grip: Entirely wrapped in silver-plated brass wire
- Pommel: Cast brass, 24-carat gold-plated
- Stainless steel
- Marlow White’s swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality, but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
- Scabbard: Polyurethane tube covered with black calf leather
- Fittings: Polished brass, 24-carat gold-plated
- Protective cloth bag
- Free FedEx Ground shipping!
- Personalized Laser Etch
Custom Laser Etching
- We believe laser etching is superior to standard engraving (which grinds into the blade) due to laser etching's size, readability, beauty, and close match to the acid etch design.
- Includes a free Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Sword and Saber Cleaning Cloth
Rarely do you find a product that lives up to its Madison-Avenue-generated advertising claims ... this cloth is one of those rare exceptions. The microfibers are 100 times thinner than a human hair with thousands of microscopic cleaning edges that cleans faster than anything we've seen, dry or damp, with or without a cleaning solution.
Perfect for sword and saber care, as well as for use on high gloss shoes. Your spouse will likely steal it for use on mirrors, glass, sinks, counters, etc.
Washable 500 times, but without fabric softener or bleach.
Sorry, but we do not offer a choice of color.
- Available as an add-on for all US Military swords/sabers.
For alignment information and sample images visit our
- Beware using ALL CAPS due to the Old English font.
- Enlisted Ceremonial Belt
Enlisted Army Ceremonial Belt
Anodized, non-tarnish, 22-carat gold-plated buckle with US Coat of Arms. Belt is made of enlisted ASU cloth on a leatherette backing that resists shrinkage. Cloth belt keepers are finished pieces made of enlisted ASU cloth and quarter-inch braid. Belt is adjustable to 50", one-size-fits-all. Belt width is 1-3/4 inches.
Supply: We generally have a fairly large inventory of Enlisted Belts on hand.
- Sword Guard
Black leather sword guard. For use with the Army NCO Sword, West Point sword, Air Force sword, Air Force Academy sword, or Army Academy/Honor Guard sword.
- Intercept-Lined Padded Saber Case
Intercept Padded Sword-Saber Carrying Case
- Leather-like-finished vinyl sword case
- interior layers of padding to provide added protection for your sword
- Intercept-lined to protect against corrosion, rust, and mildew
- Edges are cloth-bound for strength and durability
- White gloves (regular
White Dress Gloves
Military-style glove nearly opaque so that "show-through" of skin underneath is minimal. Made of a stretch nylon so that one size fits all. Snap wrist for secure fit.
White Grip Gloves
Cotton "grip" gloves with plastic nodules over the surface of the palm and fingers. Plain backing. White color.
Four size choices:
- Small will fit a smaller female hand
- Medium will fit the average female hand or a smaller male hand
- Large will fit a larger-than-average female hand or an average male hand
- X-Large will fit a larger-than-average male hand
Additional Information:View our exclusive illustrated NCO Sword Buying Guide to see the photo-based differences between the different sword manufacturers - you'll see why we chose WKC.
- Army NCO Sword
- The Marlow White Difference