Culver Military Academy SaberItem Number: 88-170
The Culver Military Academy Saber is a controlled item. We supply the saber only through Culver.
- Guard: Nickel-plated brass, then embossed to avoid pits
- Cap: Nickel-plated brass
- High-carbon steel, tempered to 48-52 HRC Rockwell to resist abrasion, yet remain flexible
- Acid-etched with the Culver etch, so deep one can feel it with a fingernail
- Marlow White’s swords and sabers have ceremonial blades. As such, they are built to strict military regulations to be used in drills, ceremonies, and displays. These blades are of the highest quality, but are not sharpened for use as a weapon.
- Made of 1 mm thick steel tube
- The Marlow White Difference
The Marlow White Difference.